Thursday 26 November 2009

Finished

The frogs didn't disappear completely, but despite them visiting, I have finished the stitching on 'An Important Flower'.

Despite the delays, it is  finished on time as the last chart was released this month.  Now, I hadn't expected that!  I must say thank you to the ladies at Alexandra Adelaide Needleworks for releasing this design.  It has been a pleasure to stitch this over the year.

It will now go in the finishing pile for a little while.  Hopefully  for not too long as one of my goals over the next year will be to get some of the finished stitching into frames or made into other useful items.  I have a pile that has grown over a period of maybe 10 years or more that need attention.  I'd better get cracking.

8 comments:

Kucki68 said...

It looks lovely! What are you planning on finishing it into? A cushion?

stitchersanon said...

Blimey...you did finish it quickly

Well done '-)

Karen said...

oh Jane, this is beautiful. I love the colours and it's so delicate.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching. I also enjoy the one color pieces. They are lovely. From across the sea, may you and your family be abundantly blessed on this our thanksgiving day.

Terry said...

Well done! :0)

Annie said...

Yea! It's a gorgeous finish. If you lived in this U.S. you would be thankful that you completed such a lovely piece today.

Karan said...

A gorgeous finish - enjoy the HD. Thanks for the link, it's another one for my To Do List. :0)
I could do with some of your resolve to tackle my own pile of finishes. :0)

Knitting Linguist said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!