Thursday 5 November 2009

Another Fabric Postcard


This one is from Barbara in the USA and  is so cheerful.  The leaf in the centre is made of felt and there are lots of lovely french knots!  It was the perfect way to cheer up a grey day.  I must say that  I agree with the sentiment on the back-"My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance."  Think every stitcher would feel the same.

I really must finish my postcards this week and get them sent out, and as I went to the fabric shop yesterday, the crochet hook rolls need to be finished too.  Looks like this weekend should be a busy one.

9 comments:

Annie said...

Barbara did a nice job on that one Love the bright colors.. a real autumn feel. Nice finishing on the edge too.

Nancy G said...

Very pretty! Barbara does great work. Looking foreward to seeing yours. *smile*

zetor said...

That's lovely, I do like the colours.

Rudee said...

I sweep my house with a glance every day. I love the postcard.

Here is another sentiment: a clean house is the sign of a wasted life.

stitchersanon said...

Very pretty. I love autumn colours!

Karen said...

busy as ever I see! And going back to school has been extremely traumatic, I think all the kids spent half term on acid!!

Elena said...

Beautiful postcard! Love the fall feel to it!

Maggi said...

Love the postcard and the advice about housework - that is one piece of advice I can see myself following.

Karan said...

I do love this - the colours are gorgeous. :0)