Wednesday 25 November 2009

Another chart done

Despite having to take a section out and restitch,  I did get to the end of the next chart.

The design has narrowed right down now, so I am hoping that the next section will be quicker to stitch.  Of course it would help if I didn't  miscount and start stitching in the wrong place.

I have also been going through some of the saved projects on the computer and am in the process of getting supplies for them.  Maybe if I get them done I can delete some of these extra files.  I probably won't get to them all in the next week or so, but as the boys are away for 10 days next month, I might as well be prepared and have plenty to keep me occupied.  I am not going to be spending the month decorating this year, this year will be more relaxing, I hope.

7 comments:

Terry said...

It's looking good! Keep up the good work! :0)

Annie said...

I'm glad you are continuing with this. Sometimes after frogging, I have to put a piece away for awhile. But you are relentless!

Serena Lewis said...

WOW! This is impressive though it must have been very frustrating to start stitching in the wrong place. It surely proves you have a lot of patience...well done!

stitchersanon said...

Well done...soon be finished at this rate lol

Elena said...

You do such an amazing stitching! Absolutely gorgeous!

Rudee said...

It's so pretty and intricate. Keep on stitching!

Rudee said...

Oh, and hey! I just ordered that knitting needle holder. I can't wait to get it!